Design by Neda Samimi | House of Worship in Nairobi, Kenya
Design by Henry Lape and Saeed Granfar | House of Worship in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
The first Haziratu’l-Quds for the Baha’is of India and Pakistan was inaugurated by Mrs Keith Ransom Kehler in Karachi in 1932. The land had been named Shoghi gardens.
Design by Mears and Geddes | Proposed House of Worship at Allahabad, India (1919)